IntelliMark Holdings, Inc. announced today that it has acquired Dallas based-Impact Innovations Group, a privately-held IT outsourcing and technical staffing company recognized for its highly regarded methods to optimize and efficiently manage IT departments for middle market companies.
IntelliMark Holdings also announced it is consolidating its businesses under the core Technisource brand. In addition to the Impact Innovations acquisition, the company’s businesses include Technisource, Inc., a national provider of IT and technical engineering consultants, and IntelliMark, Inc., a leader in IT integration and support services. The new Technisource will employ approximately 3,000 people in 35 offices, with revenue of nearly $300 million.
“This transaction positions Technisource as a strategic IT partner for companies of all sizes. We are now able to offer our clients a broad platform of services to optimize their IT operations,” said Stephen R. Bova, chairman and CEO of Technisource.
“In addition to expanding our consultant base, Impact Innovations brings formidable intellectual capital, as well as a unique focus of serving middle market companies and investment groups,” Bova added. “For the clients of each company, the transaction expands their access to a greater array of talent and specialized services.”
IntelliMark Holdings is a privately held company whose majority investor is Charlesbank Capital Partners, a private equity investment firm that manages assets totaling more than $1.5 billion.
“This combination fills a large void in technology services for mid-market companies,” said Kim Davis, managing partner, Charlesbank. “From our experience, we believe there is a critical need to improve the use of technology, as well as the return on technology investments in middle market companies. Impact Innovations’ ability to evaluate and improve IT operations is impressive.”
Impact Innovations Group’s co-founders Jon Piot, John Martin, and John Baschab will remain with the company in executive leadership positions.
- Technisource Consulting Services (TCS), a national provider of technical consultants specializing in IT and engineering for companies of all sizes. Michael Winwood will continue as president of the division.
- Technisource Management Services (TMS), a leading IT assessment, consulting and managed services provider to mid-market companies. Baschab will serve as the division president.
- Technisource Integration & Support Services (TISS), engaged in providing systems integration, deployment, support and help desk services to companies and organizations of all sizes on a national basis. Greg Lowe will continue as president of the division.
Piot will serve as president of Technisource’s Solutions Group overseeing the TMS and TISS divisions, as well as the company’s internal IT organization. Martin will serve as vice president of the southern region in the Consulting Services division.
Impact Innovations’ management services utilize a patent pending methodology to help organizations maximize IT investments and streamline internal operations, while the company’s outsourcing services provide full IT, infrastructure, application management and help desk outsourcing. Its staffing division provides IT professionals on a contract or permanent basis to both large and mid-size companies. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, private equity firms, and mid-sized companies. Impact Innovations Group has offices in Dallas and Atlanta. Piot and Baschab are the co-authors of The Executive’s Guide to Information Technology, a popular IT book used at leading universities.
“We are delighted to become part of a company with a national footprint,” said Piot. “It is a perfect fit, blending our consulting and managed services practices with Technisource’s staffing, testing and integration capabilities.”
Martin added, “We have long admired Technisource’s consulting and technical engineering operations. By joining our Dallas and Atlanta operations with a national network, we can provide clients with local market expertise wherever they operate.”
- Specialized Technology Staffing: Now one of the largest IT and technical engineering recruiting and staffing companies in the U.S., Technisource is among the top providers in such markets as Atlanta, Dallas, St. Louis, Kansas City and the San Francisco Bay area, and the leading staffing firm in many mid-sized IT markets, including Bloomington/Normal, Ill., Kalamazoo/Grand Rapids, Mich. and Des Moines and Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
- Strategic Assessment and Consulting Services: A proprietary evaluation methodology to help companies and investment groups assess IT requirements, streamline operations, and enhance the value of IT investments.
- Nationwide Management Services: Enhanced capability to provide outsourcing services across the U.S. and globally by leveraging Impact Innovations’ expertise and capacity with Technisource’s national platform.
- Advanced Technology Services: High-end specialty practices in software quality assurance and testing, embedded technologies, RFID, and specialized engineering services.
- National Integration Services: Nationwide capability to provide system integration and deployment for single and multi-site organizations, from corporate data centers to retail storefronts.
- Help Desk Services: Multiple help desk and support services operating 24/7, tailored to each client’s specific needs.
Technisource, Inc. provides information technology services in more than 30 markets across the United States through three divisions: Technisource Consulting Services, Technisource Management Services, and Technisource Integration & Support Services. The company’s customer base of Fortune 500 and middle market companies represents a wide variety of industries, including banking and finance, communications, health care, manufacturing, retail and government. The company is headquartered in Little Rock, Ark. For more information, please visit www.intellimark-it.com, www.technisource.com or www.iig1.com.